Cohen & Steers is a global investment manager specializing in liquid real assets, including real estate securities, listed infrastructure, commodities and natural resource equities, as well as preferred securities and other income solutions.
In 1986, Martin Cohen and Robert Steers established Cohen & Steers as the first investment company to specialize in listed real estate. As the global real estate securities market evolved, we expanded our operations to Europe and Asia Pacific, forming the industry’s largest global investment team dedicated to real estate securities. Through careful consideration, we have added to our investment offerings over the years, developing related strategies designed to meet investors’ increasing demand for dividend income and real returns.
Cohen & Steers was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2004 under the ticker: CNS. As of
December 31, 2016, the company had $57.2 billion in assets under management. Cohen & Steers is headquartered in New York, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle. Investor relations
- Pioneers in REIT investing
- Focused on specialty asset classes where we can offer a competitive advantage
- Consistent in our investment process
- Global in our capabilities, offering clients a broad opportunity set
- Relentless in our pursuit of superior investment performance
- Advocates of industry change on behalf of shareholders
- Dedicated to providing best-in-class client service
- Stable in our company leadership
- Majority owned by employees, aligning our interests with those of investors
- Committed to offering insights and solutions to complex investing challenges
- Trusted by large and small investors around the world
Cohen & Steers strategies are available through a wide range of investment vehicles, including institutional accounts, U.S. registered mutual funds, Luxembourg-domiciled SICAVs and Australian-domiciled funds, as well as onshore and offshore limited partnerships. Select a strategy below for more information:
- Real Assets
- Real Estate Securities
- Global Listed Infrastructure
- Preferred Securities
- Large Cap Value
- Global Natural Resource Equities
At Cohen & Steers, we are passionate about delivering superior performance and service to our clients. Our reputation for excellence has allowed us to recruit and retain top investment professionals from a broad range of backgrounds, from traditional securities analysis to specialized industry expertise.
Bios | Careers
We believe accessing investment opportunities around the world requires local knowledge and insight into specialized and regional markets. Cohen & Steers maintains a global presence through the following offices:
New York (Headquarters)
Ph: +81 3 4530 4710
For our Corporate Overview, click here.